May 9th 2019 2/#100Days
May 10, 2019•246 words
So today I wanted to talk about how I'm going to enable comments on Listed and how my workflow works currently.
I'm going to start using Dissenter by Gab as my comment section for these logs. Basically once I post I can pull the direct link to the comment section (I will explain in detail below).
So for my workflow, this is how it works.
- Write everything out disregarding typos and grammar errors, no images or links
- Paste everything into Grammarly (already canceled the service but I'll use it until the subscription expires, I use it as a crutch)
- Paste back into Standard notes and insert images and links
- Actions>Upload to Listed
- Go to the article and grab the URL
- Go to Dissenter and paste in the URL
- Copy Dissenter link
- Go back to standard notes and insert the link at the bottom of the log (I use the plus editor)
- Actions>Update published post
- Actions>Email Subscribers
And there you have it, my insanely complicated process.
click this link if you want to comment on my log.
Update: Unfortunately, you'll need an account if you want to comment there. Back to the drawing board, I guess.